HomeServe Christmas Giveaway Terms and Conditions
The Promoter: HomeServe Membership Limited, Company Registered number: 02770612; Registered Office: Cable Drive, Walsall WS2 7BN (“HomeServe”)
1. By entering into our HomeServe Christmas Giveaway Competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. To enter, entrants must be aged 18 years and over and be a resident in the UK. Employees (and their families or agents) of HomeServe or any of its associated companies cannot enter the Competition.
2. To enter please answer the question relating to LeakBot found on our Facebook page in the comments section on the post and you will automatically be entered into the Competition. The Competition will be open from 8.00 am on 5 December 2016 (“the Opening Date”) and will close at 11.59pm on 14 December 2016 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition. There will be ten (10) prize winners.
3. The winners of the Competition will each receive a Christmas hamper full of a delicious selection of treats (“the Prize(s)”).
4. One entry per person. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted.
5. HomeServe reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the Prize described above cannot be provided to the winners. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
6. The winners of the Competition drawn at random from all valid and correct entries received between the Opening Date and the Closing Date. The draw will be made on 15 December 2016 and HomeServe will notify the winners by posting on Facebook shortly after. Each winner will need to provide their address and proof of age (over 18) before their Prize is despatched. It is each winner’s responsibility to ensure that their contact details are accurate and complete. If any winner cannot be contacted or fails to confirm acceptance of their Prize within 2 working days of being notified, that prize winner will forfeit their prize and HomeServe reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner.
8. By entering the Competition, you agree that you will allow HomeServe to use your name and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising without charge.
9. HomeServe shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by any winner over and above the Prize offered above.
10. HomeServe reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the Competition at any time.
11. If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.