Win an Oven Clean - Terms and Conditions
Competition - Oven Clean
- By entering into our #LifeKeepsMoving Oven Clean prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. To enter, entrants must be aged 18 years and over and be a resident in the UK. Employees (and their families or agents) of HomeServe or any of its associated companies cannot enter the prize draw.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants are required to post a comment on the Facebook #LifeKeepsMoving Oven Clean prize draw post on HomeServe UK’s Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/HomeserveUK
- The prize draw will be open from 15:00 on 03/03/18 (the “Opening Date”) and will close at 12:00pm on 08/03/18 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the prize draw. There will be two (2) prize winners in total, selected from all comments posted on the Facebook #LifeKeepsMoving Oven Clean prize draw page between the Opening Date and the Closing Date.
- HomeServe will contribute £50 towards an oven clean with a third party provider of oven cleaning services (the “Prize”). The terms and conditions of the third party provider of oven cleaning services shall apply.
- One entry per person. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted.
- HomeServe reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the Prize described above cannot be provided to the winners. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- The winners of the prize draw will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 28/02/2018. HomeServe accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind. HomeServe will notify the winners by replying to their comment by 12/03/18. To confirm acceptance of the prize, the prize winner will be required to confirm acceptance of the Prize by a direct message to HomeServe posted on HomeServe’s Facebook page. If the winner fails to confirm acceptance of their prize within 5 working days of being notified, that prize winner will forfeit their prize and HomeServe reserves the right to randomly select an alternative prize winner.
- By entering the prize draw, you agree that you will allow HomeServe to use your name and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising without charge.
- Apart from the £50 contribution, HomeServe shall not be responsible for any costs, loss, expenses or damage as a result of the services provided by the third party provider of oven cleaning services.
- HomeServe reserves the right to change, alter the terms or withdraw the prize draw at any time.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.