#LifeKeepsMoving Pet month Competition
#LifeKeepsMoving Pet Month Competition
The Promoter: HomeServe Membership Limited, Company Registered number: 02770612; Registered Office: Cable Drive, Walsall WS2 7BN (“HomeServe”)
- By entering into our #LifeKeepsMoving Pet month competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. To enter, entrants must be aged 18 years and over and be a resident in the UK. Employees (and their families or agents) of HomeServe or any of its associated companies cannot enter the Competition.
- To enter the competition please comment on the Facebook post specifying which dog is the odd one out by answering A,B,C or D. The Competition will be open from 10:00pm on 07/04/18 (“the Opening Date”) and will close at 12:00 midnight on 11/04/18 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition. There will be three (3) prize winners in total, selected from Facebook.
- The winners of the Competition will each receive an Amazonvoucher via email to the value of £20, to be redeemed at their discretion (“the Prize”). The vouchers will contain separate terms and conditions of use.
- One entry per person. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted.
- HomeServe reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the Prize described above cannot be provided to the winners. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- The winners of the Competition drawn at random from all valid and correct entries received between the Opening Date and the Closing Date. HomeServe will notify the winners by replying to their comment on 12/04/18. If any winner cannot be contacted that prize winner will forfeit their prize and HomeServe reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner.
- By entering the Competition, you agree that you will allow HomeServe to use your name and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising without charge.
- HomeServe shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winner over and above the Prize.
- HomeServe reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the Competition at any time.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.