#LifeKeepsMoving Wedding Cake Competition
The Promoter: HomeServe Membership Limited, Company Registered number: 02770612; Registered Office: Cable Drive, Walsall WS2 7BN (“HomeServe”)
- By entering into our #LifeKeepsMoving Wedding cake competition (“the Competition”) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. To enter, entrants must be aged 18 years and over and be a resident in the UK. Employees (and their families or agents) of HomeServe, Choccywoccydoodah Limited (“the Cake Supplier”) or any of their associated companies cannot enter the Competition.
- To enter the Competition please comment on the Facebook post specifying the date of your occasion, or retweet the Competition tweet with ‘#LifeKeepsMoving’ and specify the date of your occasion. The Competition will be open from 10:00am on 11/05/18 (“the Opening Date”) and will close at 12:00 midnight on 23/05/18 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition. There will be one (1) prize winner (“the Winner”) in total, selected from all eligible entries through Facebook and Twitter.
- The winner of the Competition will receive a Choccywoccydoodah cake (sold normally by the Cake Supplier for) £500 delivered to their address (“the Prize”).*
- One entry per person. If more than one entry per person is received only the first entry will be accepted. Any entrants using false or dishonest information or creating multiple accounts for the purposes of entering the Competition will be disqualified. Entries that do not meet the rules of the Competition will be excluded and HomeServe will not be liable for entries not received for any reason. It is each entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details they provide are accurate and complete. No responsibility will be accepted by HomeServe for the loss or delay of the Prize in the post.
- HomeServe reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the Prize described above cannot be provided to the Winner. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- The Winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received between the Opening Date and the Closing Date. HomeServe will notify the Winner by announcing it on Facebook and Twitter on 25/05/18. If the Winner cannot be contacted or fails to confirm acceptance of their prize within 5 working days of being notified, that prize winner will forfeit their prize and HomeServe reserves the right to select an alternative Winner.
- By entering the Competition, you agree that, if you win, you will allow HomeServe to film the delivery to you of the Prize and to use your name and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising without charge.
- HomeServe shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winner over and above the Prize offered above and the Winner uses the Prize at their own risk.
- HomeServe reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the Competition at any time.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Please note that the Competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook and that Facebook shall not be liable for anything relating to the Competition.