Halloween Brain Teaser
The Promoter: HomeServe Membership Limited, Company Registered number: 02770612; Registered Office: Cable Drive, Walsall WS2 7BN (“HomeServe”)
- By entering into our Customer Stories Competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. To enter, entrants must be aged 18 years and over and be a resident in the UK. Employees (and their families or agents) of HomeServe or any of its associated companies cannot enter the Competition.
- To enter the competition, please like the HomeServe UK Facebook page and correctly solve the caption in the post comments. The Competition will be open from 9:00am on 31/10/17 (“the Opening Date”) and will close at 12:00am on 31/10/17 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition. There will be five (5) prize winners in total, selected from Facebook.
- The winners of the Competition will receive ‘trick or treat Halloween chocolates’
- One entry per person. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted.
- HomeServe reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the Prize described above cannot be provided to the winner. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- The winners of the Competition drawn at random from all valid entries received between the Opening Date and the Closing Date. HomeServe will notify the winners by replying to their comment on 01/11/17. If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to confirm acceptance of their prize within 5 working days of being notified, that prize winner will forfeit their prize and HomeServe reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner.
- By entering the Competition, you agree that you will allow HomeServe to use your name and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising without charge.
- HomeServe shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winner over and above the Prize offered above and the prize winner participates in and uses the Prize at their own risk.
- HomeServe reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the Competition at any time.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.